Sacred Spirit (1998) Chants And Dances Of The Native Americans
A cultural journey across America, from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego
A cultural journey across America, from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego, that offers a surprising vision of homogeneity slightly imaginable.
Since the time of the Renaissance but especially in the last century, modern culture has presented a completely distorted view of this underlying and ancient reality. To such a degree that the “view from Western culture” makes it disappear along with thousands of human beings.
However, this ancient wisdom and its cultural expressions, from music to predictions, from concepts of the cosmic reality of the world and of human life, and even dances, all are sacred and rich in variety, aspects and of course, teaching.
Whoever explores this material with sincerity and openness will perceive the meaning of this wisdom; whether one is in the Grand Canyon or in Fitz Roy, or by listening, seeing and feeling this latent energy that resides in the backbone of the Americas, the mountains of the West. The Planetary Kundalini has dwelled in the Andes, Rockies, and the Cascade Mountains for some time now and will continue to do so over the next millennia.
- Title: Sacred Spirit – (1998) Chants and Dances of the Native Americans
- 01 Intro and Prelude (How the West Was Lost) 00:00
- 02 Tor-Cheney-Nahana (Winter Ceremony) 02:58
- 03 Ly-O-Lay Ale Loya (The Counterclockwise Circle Dance) 09:54
- 04 Ya-Na-Hana (Celebrate Wild Rice) 15:03
- 05 Dawa (The Cradlesong) 22:09
- 06 Gitchi-Manidoo (Advice for the Young) 26:26
- 07 Yeha-Noha (Wishes of Happiness and Prosperity) 32:27
- 08 Ta-Was-Ne (Elevation) 36:30
- 09 Heya-Hee (Intertribal Song to Stop the Rain) 39:10
- 10 Shamanic Chant No 5 (Heal the Soul) 46:55
- 11 Yo-Hey-O-Hee (Brandishing the Tomahawk) 48:16
- Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK_0dzhLBio
- Link Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK_0dzhLBio
You must be logged in to post a comment Login