This book describes the main characteristics of a kind of thinking that is integrative, systemic and holistic. This is believed to be due to the use of a type of intelligence called “holistic intelligence” which is based on the constructive use of alternative points of view, on the evolution of reality and from the multiple ways of knowing and understanding.
This intelligence is stimulated with a holistic education that takes into account the profound mystery of life and the universe, as well as experience. This analysis is done by comparing what has been expressed by several authors.
Therefore, holism is a new paradigm that is based on the rich tradition of many scholarly disciplines, which affirm the interdependence between themselves and with theory, research and practice; all of which are in constant evolution.
- Title: “Holistic Intelligence, the Key to a New Era”
- Author: Fredy Hardy Wompner Gallardo
- ISBN: 13: 978-84-691-8959-7
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: eumed.net – virtual collection
- Link: http://www.eumed.net/libros-gratis/2008c/464/index.htm