In Tibetan Buddhism, each mantra is considered to be the sound that corresponds to a certain aspect of enlightenment and it is recited in order to identify with that aspect of the enlightened mind. Mantras are resources that protect our minds against the unproductive cycle of thought and action.
Apart from their beneficial vibrations, mantras serve to focus and quiet the mind. This video contains a selection of mantras with music that is slightly modernized so as to make a relaxing and uplifting moment more appealing.
- Type: Videos and Micro Footage
- Title: “Om Mani Padme Hum – Original Version – Tibetan Mantras”
- Running Time: 24:02
- Category: Relaxation, Spiritual elevation
- License: Standard YouTube License
- Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVty9rD4X-o